Welcome to my selling blog! I hope that you take a few minutes to check out my prim goodies. Most of my items are available on ETSY. If you don't do etsy, and would like to place an order please drop me a line at cedarcreekprims@aol.com
I accept paypal and money orders. Ship to US residents only due to the cost of shipping

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Side tracked




Sorry I haven't listed anything new in quite awhile, I have been busy doing some signs for local produce stands, and they have eaten all my creative time up :( I am almost done with this order,and then I can get back to my prims. Please hold tight and I will have some new prims to list soon. Here is one of the many  signs that I have done. So be watching for not only fabric Prims, but painted ones as well!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sign such detail.Enjoy the day ! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be waiting!!! (Great sign!!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the signs!
    We'll be waiting to see your new creations.
    Happy Crafting!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Karen, a real attention getter.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete